Mississippi Gun Owners banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
I just want to get in touch with the guy that was left with 20 or so pistols and a bunch of ammo. I feel like I can help him out...
Well thanks for all this info. Not sure why there's so much animosity toward people asking questions and people responding with a rational explanation. Of all the speculation, the info you posted seems the most logical explanation, and given that, questioning the pictures of the letters seems a bit much. Thanks again!

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts
Well thanks for all this info. Not sure why there's so much animosity toward people asking questions and people responding with a rational explanation. Of all the speculation, the info you posted seems the most logical explanation, and given that, questioning the pictures of the letters seems a bit much. Thanks again!
I think with as easy as it is to get on a program and create fakes people are fool hardy to just except everything they see posted. The war isn't just Dems on tv but keyboard people spreading whatever they want to. But you can believe what you want to just as I can choose what I believe or not. I certainly would not have put it past the ATF turds to have done this.

101 - 103 of 103 Posts