Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Glad to be here
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you ran the opsul adapter in your mossy 500? It looks like a good alternative to buying another mag tube and barrel.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
11,480 Posts
I have one for my shockwave. I use it at the range. That's it. I wouldn't trust something that just sticks in like that with my life.
Regular shotgun rounds are cheaper and more readily available than the minis anyway. Unless make your own.

·
Glad to be here
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes. The kit sold through brownells is around $220+/-, if you can find it in stock. I believe I will be content with my 24” barrelled 500 at 5+1 for hd and other purposes.

Thanks for all of the feedback!

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,435 Posts
Yes. The kit sold through brownells is around $220+/-, if you can find it in stock. I believe I will be content with my 24” barrelled 500 at 5+1 for hd and other purposes.

Thanks for all of the feedback!
For 200-220 you can just buy a 8 shot Maverick instead of a kit.

·
Registered
13,545 Posts
Thought I would add this, I’ve seen some guns not like the opsol at all. Not long after I got my shockwave I met subgunfan at the range, his ran great but mine would only feed right with the gun flat on its side. Another opsol ran ok in a 500 I’ve since sold, my older 500 hated it worse than my shockwave.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts