Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and gals , I have talk with a few of you and just wanted to ask everyone would there be any intrest in a Custom AR company becoming a sponsor here.

I am a Field Reb/ Prostaffer for them, and just wanted to feel the water out before hand and see just how many out there might be intrested in having another Sponsor here of this great site.

It will be Black Hole Weaponry where we build Custom barrels and are right in the middle of updating our website with our New Railed uppers and will also be coming out with some Lowers in the next few weeks along with alot of new standred calibers and Wildcats as well, So you will be able to do anything from buy a barrel to a complete gun from us.

Thanks for any input. Billy White

· Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
28,002 Posts
PM Hammer he's the Boss

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was mainly just asking to see if there was any interest from the guys here to see another sponsor sign up.

I will sure get with Hammer on it,, but just mainly wanted to see first was there going to be enough interest in it before hand.

Thanks Guys

Oh yea I f we do sign up as a Sponsor we will be giving discounts and group buys from time to time.

· Premium Member
21,635 Posts
Sponsors are always good!! Like the others have said - PM Hammer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.