Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you are having your back ordered reloading stuff show up? I’m starting to have some stuff trickle in from BPI…….months after ordering/paying for them.
7888893C-3467-4715-9A4D-2A5F851BAFA4.jpeg

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have provided my email and contact info on several items to be notified when things get back in stock, but I havent heard anything from any of them yet.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
I have provided my email and contact info on several items to be notified when things get back in stock, but I havent heard anything from any of them yet.
I've received "back in stock" item notifications from several online dealers recently: SMGA, BudsGunShop, Gunbuyer ...

Reactions: Soonered

·
Registered
11,967 Posts
I wish Starline would get busy…….
I ordered some 38 Super a couple months ago while it was on back order. Figured it would be a while before it came in - only took a week or two.

·
Premium Member
15,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bad thing about the orders I’m getting is I’ve paid for them while “in stock” and by the time I pay,it’s out of stock. My money just gets sucked out and there I I’m,in limbo. BPI has done this three times so far.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If BPI is Ballistic Products, then I had a very positive experience on my first order with them a couple of weeks ago. I grabbed 500 new primed hulls, 500 once fired nitro hulls and 8 or so #1 containers of various powders. I checked their website the following day and everything I had ordered was gone in 24 - 36 hours. So I was expecting the dreaded “back order” email, but I had a confirmation and shipment notice emails and received everything in about a week.

Maybe I just got lucky, but I was impressed enough to order from them again, if they ever get restocked in any of the other things I need.

·
Premium Member
15,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If BPI is Ballistic Products, then I had a very positive experience on my first order with them a couple of weeks ago. I grabbed 500 new primed hulls, 500 once fired nitro hulls and 8 or so #1 containers of various powders. I checked their website the following day and everything I had ordered was gone in 24 - 36 hours. So I was expecting the dreaded “back order” email, but I had a confirmation and shipment notice emails and received everything in about a week.

Maybe I just got lucky, but I was impressed enough to order from them again, if they ever get restocked in any of the other things I need.
No problems with BPI (ballistic products) ever. Just thought the back order process was odd.

Reactions: rigrat
1 - 9 of 9 Posts