Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mr. Happy
1,772 Posts
Big Pop Shows announced last night that there will be a Batesville show, April 18-19, 2020!!
Southern Reloading Supplies will be there!! Hope this is good for you northern guys!!
Awesome News Southern Reloading!! Glad to hear I will finally be able to put a face with the name. Are you bringing some of the guys from down South as "back up"?? You know the closer you get to Memphis, the more dangerous things get. Batesville is only about one hour "south of the border", and I'm sure there will be some riff-raff from "north of the border".

Looking forward to meeting you!!!

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you bringing some of the guys from down South as "back up"??
I will if they want to come!! I'll have my Sec of the Treasurer and the vicious guard dog!! Look forward to it. Pass the word up there of anyone needing supplies!!! I would think Phillip will be there as well!

·
Registered
10,687 Posts
When I do a Google Maps search on Batesville and fairgrounds nearby, I get the Batesville Civic Center and the Tallahatchie Fairgrounds (a ways South of Batesville). It also shows the Marshall County Fairgrounds, but that's even further away.

·
Banned
1,268 Posts
When I do a Google Maps search on Batesville and fairgrounds nearby, I get the Batesville Civic Center and the Tallahatchie Fairgrounds (a ways South of Batesville). It also shows the Marshall County Fairgrounds, but that's even further away.
Civic Center websites list gunshows as one of the events held there.
Batesville Civic Center

We use to go to Batesville gunshows 25-30 yrs ago but I don't remember where they held them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts