Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Monthly matches are still on, we are re-placing the Battle with a monthly match. With roughly a month to go before the match, there simply were not enough folks signed up.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Have y’all considered doing a multi gun match there?
We have talked about it. The biggest issue is finding someone to coordinate the matches and setup the stages. We have always prided ourselves on being a just "show up and shoot" type match and Mark usually developed the stages and employees set them up. With us running an IDPA match once a month and a ladies only match once a month it's just hard to find the time to add in another match and run classes..

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can volunteer to assist. I would like to get multi gun matches going again whether it’s at boondocks or magnolia.

The only downside with me is that I lose a weekend every month to the Army. So I can’t guarantee I’m present at every match, but I can design them all ahead of time.

Do you have any instructor vacancies either? I have a good resume, but it’s all military. Haven’t been stateside long enough to rack up instructor creds until now.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I can volunteer to assist. I would like to get multi gun matches going again whether it’s at boondocks or magnolia.

The only downside with me is that I lose a weekend every month to the Army. So I can’t guarantee I’m present at every match, but I can design them all ahead of time.

Do you have any instructor vacancies either? I have a good resume, but it’s all military. Haven’t been stateside long enough to rack up instructor creds until now.
You would have to have either NRA, USCCA or another nationally known accreditation since that is required by the State to do Enhanced Carry courses. We do offer instructor courses here. If you are interested feel free to call me at Boondocks 769-972-2382..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts