Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year is the 76th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge. We plan to again have our commemorative shoot at Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club on Christmas Eve. Bring your Garand and 8 rounds and we'll go thru a 8 part story w/ report remembrance of the siege (20 Dec thru 27 Dec, '44) and honor those that sacrificed so much to hold the line at Bastogne on that cold Christmas Eve.

We have range 6 at 2:00 PM. Don't bring rifles to the line till we give the ok (then only unloaded and in a case or muzzle up as per club rules).

Garands are preferred of course so we get the 'Ping', but M1 Carbines, 1903 variants or other Bastogne appropriate rifles are welcome of course (also range appropriate only, so no pistols or full auto). Non-members welcome, but will need to complete a club waiver prior to the shoot. Post here so I'll know who roughly to expect and identify if you are a member of MRPC or not please.

Chad S.

bastogne.jpg

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,482 Posts
I'm in, non member

Reactions: Mesquite

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,482 Posts
bump

Reactions: stewbaby

·
Premium Member
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It’s going to be cool, but nothing like what they experienced. May be a small group but I’ll be there with a couple of rifles if someone needs to borrow one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts