Finally got to spend some time with the new RL550C yesterday. Had a bit of a learning curve. First thing I had to work on was powder leakage. I wasted A LOT of powder until the big green guy gave me some advice and a video link. FYI, this video has some good information in it: I ended up using the rubber band idea, since my powder bar wasn't starting the return right away. Gonna check locally for some springs. The rubber band helped, but didn't stop the leakage. So, I emptied the hopper to clean the powder die. Seems I didn't clean the powder funnel prior to installing it. After cleaning, adding the rubber band, and a slight pause before the "up" stroke, problem solved!