close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big party at the store 4/30!

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Beladran, Apr 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Beladran

Beladran Moderator Staff Member

Madison
    Juniker Jewelry(me and inlaws) are having our grand opening party this Saturday 9:30 to 6pm. Madison Fireplace and Patio is going to set up some Big Green Eggs and have cooking demos and throw about 20 pork loins on the grill for sampling. Georgia Blue is going to be set up. CC's coffee is going to be set up inside with a fine coffee spread along with breakfast goodies! Ms classic cruisers will have a few cars out there on display along with some new Ferrari's and other exotics for sale/show. We will have a gun dealer there with some high end shotguns for sale for the men folk(Purdeys). Live band playing good music and adult beverages(i think).

Here is my part in all this. I am giving small private tours through the shop. Four to five People max, for an inside look in the life of jewelry. Gonna cover from starting a wax to casting it to finished product. Move on to stone setting, laser welding, hand engraving vs machine, platinum 101, and finally CAD design. I will be doing these every hour on the hour. Will be plenty of Q&A time and if you wanna see how something is done I will show you how. Me and the shop will be totally at your disposal.

I imagine these are going to fill up fast so if you would like to check it out tell me a time and i will save you a spot.

Fingers crossed weather will play nice for us!

2. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

My friend I wish you great success and hope you have a wonderful time!!!!!!!! :101010::101010:

3. patchz

patchz Court Jester

Now I know why you haven't been posting much, you've been busy! Good luck with it. :)

4. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I hope it all goes well!

5. Beladran

Madison
    This build has been such a drain mentally and physically. But it has been worth it! Now that its pretty much over that means im back into shooting and bronco build with dad = )

94LEVERFAN, phillipd, 22lrfan and 5 others like this.
  6. patchz

patchz Court Jester

I'm n
    I'm not a Ford guy but I like older Broncos. I am eager to see yours finished.

7. Mesquite

Mesquite Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

8. Mesquite

Mesquite Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Hope you have great turn out & weather, sorry it's out of my range for this Saturday

9. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    Bel that's great. Hope it goes off without a hitch. I passed your place awhile back on my way to soonered's. Ya'll have a beautiful store. Best of luck.

10. 2DARK2C

2DARK2C Distinguished Poster

11. Beladran

Madison
    I need that as a sign I can put on the entrance to the shop lol

12. 45flattop

45flattop Distinguished Poster

Jackson
    I'd love to be there to see the jewelry making walk through but I have conflicts
    unfortunately. I still recall the Juniker's location in the first floor of the old
    Heidelberg Hotel on Capitol Street; I had an uncle who was a Swiss trained
    watchmaker and I worked summers for him and he'd send work that needed
    a jeweler's hand to and fro with me to a manufacturing jeweler above the
    Primos restaurant next to the old First National Bank now Trustmark. I'd
    drop in Juniker's going either way to admire the stock. Geez louise, I
    almost forgot to say GOOD LUCK!!

13. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

Congratulations and good luck with the opening and the business!!!! I hope you guys do well!

14. fordpkup

fordpkup Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Bel, I hope the new store goes well for all of you.

15. Beladran

Madison
    We got a new item we will be displaying for this event.. I know someone here wants it for their wife!

[​IMG]

16. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

It would go with my 10 carat canary!

17. Beladran

Madison
  18. TheBouncer1111

TheBouncer1111 Distinguished Poster

well, the wife would love it, but...I wouldn't want to spoil her any more than she already is.

But yes, it does look tempting, and she sure does love her bling.

I do need to hook up with you though..I have some old rings and an idea or two for them. I have my wedding band and my dad's two wedding bands. (no, he was only married the once, but had a white gold and a yellow gold band). I was thinking it would be neat if I could have a wedding band made out of both our yellow gold, with the white gold in the middle. Is something like that do able?

19. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

I'm lucky mine would rather have a gun!!!! :D:D:D

45flattop and fordpkup like this.
  20. fordpkup

fordpkup Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Mine likes Sterling silver. I put jewelry together from findings I buy and make leather stuff for her. I get away with being cheap and she is amazed and proud I made it just for her.:)