close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bikes Bikes Bikes, Lets see them!

Discussion in 'Pictures in General' started by Stumpbud, Apr 7, 2012.

1. CajunBP

CajunBP Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

If they are married she might have had as much right as him to sell it. If not, they may get you the title if the threat of her arrest is imminent. I will send you a pm shortly.

2. Hrdnox

Hrdnox Distinguished Poster

Thanks Doyle and Steve.

3. bubbat

bubbat Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.

Clinton
    I was told if the tile has John AND Jane Doe it has to be signed by both to sell and transfer it. If it had John OR Jane Doe either one can sell it and only one has to sign the title.

4. CajunBP

CajunBP Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I do all ofour titless as "or" so if one of us passes away or gets sick we can do what we gotta do...I trust my wife though!

5. bubbat

Clinton
    Ours too, except for my motorcycle...lol

CajunBP and jakeg823 like this.
  6. captain-03

captain-03 Moderator Staff Member MSGO Supporter

Byram, MS

Yep!! Same here!!

7. bubbat

Clinton
    Speaking of bikes, never been really cared that much for Harleys, except a few of the Sportsters, but I'd like to test ride a 2018 Fat Bob with 114 Big Twin.

harley-davidson-fat-bob-5.jpg

Steve47, jakeg823 and Cliff731 like this.
  8. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    Holler and I'll make a road trip. At the worst we can prove Mick Jagger wrong and at least get some satisfaction. Might even get you a title. I ain't above it. Went through a similar title issue on a bike 2 weeks ago

CajunBP and Cliff731 like this.
  9. jakeg823

jakeg823 Distinguished Poster

I'm not convinced. I've ridden enough dynas and softails to know I prefer the dynas, so I'm not sold on them converting the dynas to softails yet. We'll see I guess.

10. Steve47

Steve47 Distinguished Poster

U:S:A
    My new helmet:

My wife's helmet:

Riding my Apollo 250cc. (I know, it's running too high rpm, I'm not sure what's up with it. If I set it lower, the bike won't even start. I think I have to clean/switch the carburetor.)

Hrdnox likes this.
  11. Hrdnox

Finally got one with a title. Still don't have one for the little VStar, but that's a whole nuther story. Really liking this one though. It's an '02 Shadow 600 VLX and I think it's all I need, at least right now.:) It's light enough and easy to handle for an old cripple fart like me. Those Vance and Hines pipes make it gnarly, too. I like setting off those car alarms.:) Shadow1.JPG

Mesquite and BasMstr like this.
  12. Hrdnox

Didn't take long to outgrow the VLX. Stuck with Shadow, though. This time with a Phantom.:) 00s0s_72aDvnDd95K_1200x900.jpg 00t0t_flX3Xf7KTJU_1200x900.jpg