Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the fun has arrived with 1500 rounds, three magazines, front and rear flip up removable sights (not on at the moment) with my 2.5-8x36mm VX-III. Will be going Friday to sight in and shoot.




















 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
855 Posts
Looks great. We are gonna need a range report please. Just put 100 rounds this AM thru my M&P AR(5.45x39) and enjoyed the h-ll out of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mikey67 said:
Looks great. We are gonna need a range report please. Just put 100 rounds this AM thru my M&P AR(5.45x39) and enjoyed the h-ll out of it.
Yes, I can't wait for this Friday. :):)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,644 Posts
Congrats on your new addition!! Bet you will fall in love with it .. they are a lot of fun to shoot; however, do not get discouraged if she does not put them all in ONE hole at 300yrds like you are used to doing!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
captain-03 said:
Congrats on your new addition!! Bet you will fall in love with it .. they are a lot of fun to shoot; however, do not get discouraged if she does not put them all in ONE hole at 300yrds like you are used to doing!! :lol:
Yeah, you are right about not expecting it to shoot like my bolt rifles and my customs. But it will be fun to see just how it will shoot. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rbelote said:
I bet it will touch holes at 100
I don't know about that, I am not using reloads at first just factory ammo. It will be interesting to see how it does.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,207 Posts
Be careful! I know you are not used to alot of recoil! So just be cautious when you touch off those first few!

I hope it shoots as well for you as mine does for me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
congrats on the new rifle bullet. I have shot with winchester white box for years and was satisfied with the egg busting at hunderd yards. It is dirty ammo burn wise. It never failed to go bang and at one point was cheap shooting. Happy shooting :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jbpmidas said:
Be careful! I know you are not used to alot of recoil! So just be cautious when you touch off those first few!

I hope it shoots as well for you as mine does for me!
Don't worry, I will take some advil before I shoot, I think that will reduce the affect on my shoulder. :) Frankly, I won't know how to act when I pull the trigger on this puppy after shoot that big dog 340Wby. I hope it shoots good also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
crossedcannons45 said:
congrats man. I want a rifle so bad I can taste it (cosmoline doesnt taste too good either) so I envy you...

having said that, I will close with: :10:
Thanks crossedcannons45
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,622 Posts
Got the same model, put on the quad rails, eotech (can't afford the magnifer like the Captain), foregrips and light, most of which was given to me. You probably know this but if you do decide on BUIS, don't go with magpul on the front gas block as their polymer can't stand the heat. Anybody figure out if smith actually makes them or farm it out, may have been on another forum.
In any case - Nice rifle, Happy shooting Bullet. I may bring mine to M&G 2.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top