Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Bladetech Holsters holding up?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  sidroski 
#1 ·
Saw a used holster for a good price. I don't plan on using the pistol I do now for the matches but would use this it until I find out what I will get to shoot.

#2 ·
Bladetech makes a very good competition holster...get one that is offset...

Like I said before Sid...Call Tom Duchmann at Action Shooting Supply and tell him what kind of semi you will be shooting and He'll locate one for ya...He knows what USPSA shooters need...He'll set you up with holster, belt and mag pouches...the only limit is how much you wanna spend

#4 ·
Yeah, I want to go with Tom when I go to get a Pistol/Caliber picked out. Is Tom going to be there Sunday? I do want to talk to him and look at what he has. Like to see it, pictures worth a 1000 words and all that.
I want to get a cheap holster since I will use with that Glock 22 but that is not what I will compete with. That why I want cheap holster to start with and buy a real one when I get a competition type gun.
One question I was going to ask you, is your belt a velcro type that fits outside your belt loops? Are your mag holders specific for your pistol and caliber? Want to buy all that.
Thanks to both.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.