Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
My hot wife picked blueberries last week in Morton and made us a cobbler for father's day. There are no words to describe how good it was. It that is the last dessert I'll ever eat, I'm satisfied.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I've seen you use this specific phrase when referring to your wife several times now.

Not to you or your wife's detriment, but I think it's funny. It makes me think you partook in some tom foolery, whose only recompense was to only refer to her as "my hot wife" there on out.

LET ME REPEAT AGAIN, THIS IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AN ATTEMPT TO DISPARAGE, MAKE FUN OF, OR SPEAK ILL OF YOU OR YOUR WIFE.

It's the internet and intent is hard to tell sometimes so I'm adding a disclaimer.

Gunny, the pie looks excellent. I fancy myself an above average cook, but I couldn't bake if the world depended on it.
LOL! Nope. She and I are exclusively hot to each other. She had a thing for older men and I had a thing for younger women. Seeing as I'm 14yrs her senior, we get to live out our monogamous tom foolery every day without remorse.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts