Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,896 Posts
Be really careful with buying military body armor. If you don't check your P's and Q's with issued trauma plates you can easily get yourself slapped with a possession of stolen property charge. It's not uncommon for guys to either hock their stuff and report it stolen, or actually have it stolen, which is how a lot of it ends up in the surplus market. Just gotta be careful.

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no idea what level I need. If I'm going to spend the money, I want to get something that's pretty good, although used would be perfectly fine if of course, it's legally aquired.

Myers, I hear you on that. My husband works at the guard base by the airport and he told me about a person that got fired for doing something simiar to that. He doesn't think that vest are a priority right now, so I'm doing the investigating on my own. I think that police supply stores carry stuff like that. Just didn't know if any of you had experience with it. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.