Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever used them? Looking at buying ammo and they offer discounts to members. They offer a free membership to healthcare professionals (LEO, military etc) but has to be approved after you send them a picture of photo ID showing credential. Just hesitant to send a picture of my work badge to who knows who! Membership is $30/yr otherwise..

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
I bought some HST rounds from them, back when they still sold the 50 round boxes to the general public for pretty good prices. Apparently, they got some flak from Federal and Speer for selling HST and Gold Dots to us normal peons, and stopped doing it.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I bought some HST rounds from them, back when they still sold the 50 round boxes to the general public for pretty good prices. Apparently, they got some flak from Federal and Speer for selling HST and Gold Dots to us normal peons, and stopped doing it.
I just saw 9mm HST at MidwayUSA in 50 round boxes @ 39.99. And SMKW has Gold Dot +P 20 rounds @ 17.99.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I bought a handful of HST ammo from them a good while back. I never paid any fees or anything like that. If I recall the price was pretty good. Unfortunately I ended up playing the "shipping game" where I only ordered the amount that got it to a lower price with shipping added. I was supposed to make a second order and never got around to it. Looking at prices now and I maybe should've tripled that first order.

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
I just saw 9mm HST at MidwayUSA in 50 round boxes @ 39.99. And SMKW has Gold Dot +P 20 rounds @ 17.99.
At one point last year, Bone Frog was selling 9mm HST for 50 cents/round. They, along with some other gun boards, said they got pressure from Federal to stop selling the 50 round boxes to non-LEO. Some vendors seem to go along with that, while others have not. I know until the whole panic thing set in a few months ago, I bought the 50 round boxes from Target Sports. About once per month, they would put HST or Gold Dots on sale for half the advertised price.

·
Premium Member
20,327 Posts
I have bought a bit from them in the past. Haven't needed anything lately.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Anybody ever used them? Looking at buying ammo and they offer discounts to members. They offer a free membership to healthcare professionals (LEO, military etc) but has to be approved after you send them a picture of photo ID showing credential. Just hesitant to send a picture of my work badge to who knows who! Membership is $30/yr otherwise..
I am a member and have had only good experiences with them. They sometimes have some screaming good deals, but those sell out quickly. I am a big fan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts