Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rational Anarchist
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like my Desantis SuperFly pocket holsters but these days the BORAII Eagle pocket holsters are my favorites. This one came in today. (I previously had one for my Glock 43 when it had the CT laser and I’ve missed it since letting it go.) They don’t add bulk to the weapon and if for some reason the gun falls out of your sweatpant pocket while you are laying on the couch (it happed once to a friend of mine ;)) the trigger is still covered.
FABBAE10-C0A7-453F-A321-848781162147.jpeg
C44E6FC0-35C8-49AB-8F52-C6EFB9C9B938.jpeg
FF224A0F-51E0-498B-AEB5-C3945E9A9ACC.jpeg

My EDC:
SIG P365 w/12 round spare mag
BORAII Eagle pocket holster
Gerber EAB utility knife
Leatherman Wave+ multi tool with clip
FIDELO minimalist holster
ThorKey key management system
IPhone XR in Speck case
$100 bill in the case behind phone
I still add my Glock 19 in Galco Jackass Rig when I leave the house on the weekends/holidays.

·
Registered
8,431 Posts
boraii is good stuff. we have g26 and 938 versions. best thing is you can load and unload much safer than neked'.

there is also an ebay seller who makes the trigger guard holsters for $10.50 which are of better quality than the name brand (MIC to prtect your dic$25). they also have a lot more models covered. I have 2 models 938 anf g17w/light and have given a few as gifts. really small price for a secure piece of kit.

jeltecholsters | eBay Stores

·
Registered
8,431 Posts
I have meaning to ask what all the ruckus has been about in front of Nissan in the morning? several days has been Madison county s.o. out there directing traffic.

·
Rational Anarchist
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have meaning to ask what all the ruckus has been about in front of Nissan in the morning? several days has been Madison county s.o. out there directing traffic.
Staring on Monday all of the lines on day shift are starting at the same time making for a traffic SNAFU.

·
Registered
8,431 Posts
I bet people need to get there an hour or more early to make it "on time"! not to mention the bad wreck, and various not so bad, this last week during my ride in.

·
Rational Anarchist
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bet people need to get there an hour or more early to make it "on time"! not to mention the bad wreck, and various not so bad, this last week during my ride in.
I’m always about an hour early, it hasn’t really caused me problems but lots of folks have been late this week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts