Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone familiar with Bowie Outfitters? I know there’s one in Natchez that I think I went into once. Maybe.

Plant Tree Natural landscape Publication Font

Reactions: librich

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Any word on location? Perhaps the old Xtreme Outdoors location on Presley/98W ?
Wherever they do locate they'll need to fortify the premises.

·
Super Moderator
9,197 Posts
The one in Natchez is great. I went to high school with the guy who runs it.
I was offered a management position with one of their Louisiana stores after Hurricane Katrina, but didn't want to move to Louisiana.

Reactions: Chris Boyd

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any word on location? Perhaps the old Xtreme Outdoors location on Presley/98W ?
Wherever they do locate they'll need to fortify the premises.
No word on location. Just speculation. Possible locations that we’ve seen recent activity on are the old Fred’s building, the old Wizards location, both on Delaware. Then there is the new strip mall on Veterans. Don’t know about the old Extreme building as that property is being used to store house trailers.
I agree on the need to fortify. Lord knows they’ll be a regular target for the local criminal element. And our local police force is desperately under staffed.

Reactions: HerrZnk

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
No word on location. Just speculation. Possible locations that we’ve seen recent activity on are the old Fred’s building, the old Wizards location, both on Delaware. Then there is the new strip mall on Veterans. Don’t know about the old Extreme building as that property is being used to store house trailers.
I agree on the need to fortify. Lord knows they’ll be a regular target for the local criminal element. And our local police force is desperately under staffed.
True, the latter you mention is the reason Xtreme shut down and left McComb. Or at least that is what I had heard. That wasn't a great location anyway, so close to a bad part of town.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I know it isn't the old Fred's building. We just completed the survey of it about 3 weeks ago and it was for a different company.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I am looking forward to that. I have been a customer of both the Natchez and Baton Rouge store for several years, although I have not been in the Natchez store since they moved to the new location last year. Great folks.Be nice to have them in McComb.

·
Super Moderator
9,197 Posts
Reactions: onlymaroonmatters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts