Mississippi Gun Owners banner

BPSA May 2016 CQB Rifle Match Results!

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Sum Gy Custom Firearms 
#1 ·
We had 58 shooters from all along the Gulf Coast come out to the BPSA May 2016 CQB match today.

Weather was great and the match ran smooth. Stages were fast and fun, with just enough speed bumps to keep shooters honest.

Corey Yates lead most of the day but his FTN on the final stage knocked him out the lead and Brandon Guillory was able to finish strong for the win in Rifle Division. Less than 0.4 seconds separated them. Joe Jones rounded out the top 3.

In 22LR division, Jonathan O'Brien ran away with it for the win, finishing 30+ seconds ahead of the next shooter.

And last but not least, Brant Pace was lucky number 11 today, and won the FN 15 Rifle!

Full results are at the following link:
https://practiscore.com/…/e66a4b9a-f135-44e0-922c-684…/index

I want to thank everyone who came out and shot today, I really appreciate some of ya'll coming from far and wide to shoot it and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. I also want to especially thank those who helped setup, without whom matches like this aren't possible. Also big thanks to Lee Frasier for providing everyone the water.

We'll be doing it again in August, so stay tuned in an announcement about registration for that one.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.