Closed Brass Wizard Group Buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by hogman23, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hogman23

hogman23 Distinguished Poster

Okay, I realized this weekend how many people shooting at Magnolia don't have a brass wizard (including myself), so I am going to try and get together another group buy for them.  We need at least 12 to get them at $41.25 each.  If we can get to 24, which I doubt we will, they will be a few dollars cheaper.  For those of you that don't know what a brass wizard is, here is a picture of one below.  Send me your name, and how many you want to get on the list.  I will PM you later about payment.
    Ryan

[​IMG]

<table border="1"><tr><td>Name</td><td>Amount</td><td>Paid</td></tr><tr><td>Hogman23</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>DevilDog</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Miker84</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Dr. Benway</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>SSanders224</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>JagBritt</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>cookiemonster</td><td>6</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Patstar556</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>oldfart</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>waterboy</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>kms254</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>1010</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>asesti</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>chanman</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Stephen7942</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>sigpro2022</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>golfer</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>M1GarandFan</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Todd727</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr></table>

2. DevilDog

DevilDog Distinguished Poster

Now that I am shooting more pistol I'm in, if you need me to make 12.

3. Jarhead5811

Jarhead5811 Rational Anarchist MSGO Supporter

I've got one and it's like magic...highly recommended.

4. hogman23

Hell, I need you to make two!

5. miker84

miker84 Distinguished Poster

I'll take one

6. hogman23

Sweet. That's 3 down.

7. Dr. Benway

Dr. Benway Distinguished Poster

I need one, I lost my old one.

8. Scharfschütze

Scharfschütze Waffennarr

Looks like those pecan "picker-uppers" they sell at co-ops etc. Never priced those.

9. hogman23

They are very similar, but those won't work because the wires are too far apart on the nut wizards.

10. vblackwell

vblackwell Distinguished Poster

I love the one I have.  They work very well and save your back for sure!  I recommend then highly.

11. hogman23

Well, Ivan has 5 folks in LA that want them.....looks like we are almost to the $41.25 pricing.

12. hogman23

How do you lose a 7' po.....nevermind.....

13. ssanders224

ssanders224 Distinguished Poster

Are theses the version with the collapsible aluminum handle?

14. hogman23

Yes, the handle telescopes.

15. ssanders224

ssanders224 Distinguished Poster

I'll take one then.

16. jagbritt

jagbritt Distinguished Poster

17. hogman23

Okay guys, as of this afternoon, we have 12....we made the $41.25 pricing.

18. Golfer

Golfer Distinguished Poster

If you get to the next breakpoint, I'm in. Not that I need one but it will be too good a deal to pass up

19. patstar556

patstar556 Distinguished Poster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.