1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,899 Posts
Yeah keep believing there is no evidence. Lol

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,899 Posts
Yes of course they can’t and of course the the testimony of all those people was just a organized liars club.

just like the proof against Hillary, nothing to see here, along nothing to see here the Democrats said so.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Into the shadows they vanish. Who are they, who created the software and code for these machines... where are they from..... nobody knows and that should be concerning regardless of evidence. Evidence of fraud..... maybe, maybe not.....but with there being higher turnout for Biden than Obama... get real. When Obama ran you couldn’t walk through huge portions of towns because of all the campaign signs (never saw this with Biden)..... nobody was excited about Biden. I don’t see him getting more votes than Obama in any scenario, regardless of people not liking trump and not having real reasons other than he’s a jerk and says mean things...... preschool mentality much.

mail in voting secure..... really....they sent out ballots to people that didn’t request them (no this isn’t made up, I have been told by people I know and believe more than our 1984 media that they received several ballots despite not requesting them.... testament to where our media is). There is no ID verification or even signature verifications in many cases for these mail in ballots..... there is no way to verify who filled it out..... they’re just as secure as a mailbox ,an envelope, and the good nature of human kind .....( about as much security as a restraining order for a battered woman with a nut job ex husband.....just a sheet of paper).

All this alone makes me question the whole process rather than just the outcome.

·
Free Edward Snowden
6,640 Posts
Show us. To date, there has not been ANYONE that can show actual evidence of actual fraud or tampering.

Hard to find truth when one lives in an echo chamber.

This evidence took about 2 minutes to find. Your commie news favs are lying to you.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Your "evidence" consists of a report of 1300 cases of fraud across the entire country before the election even happened. Nothing about Dominion being rigged. Yes, there are likely frauduant votes in every state. Problem is, even if you tossed every one of them out it still wouldn't make up for the number that Trump would need. Plain and simple fact is that he lost. Not because people really liked Biden. He lost because even Republicans voted for Biden. That is evidenced by totaling up the votes cast for Republican House and Senatorial candidates and comparing those to the number of votes cast for Trump in the same precint. Many supported their Congressional candidates but just couldn't vote for Trump.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
The Left's argument has gone from "Russia stole the election, to "There is no election fraud" to "There wasn't enough election fraud to make a difference" ... in MI, WI, PA, NV, GA, etc.

Reactions: Blondie70
1 - 9 of 9 Posts