Brothers N Arms Facility

Discussion in 'Gun Clubs' started by Phaetos, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Phaetos

Phaetos Distinguished Poster

Anyone been there or is a member? It’s right down the road from me and offers training and USPSA matches every 3rd weekend. Need a good place to shoot since moving here. Why are there no indoor ranges around here?

2. gunsinger

gunsinger Distinguished Poster

Petal, MS
    I’ve not been but know some who have and the feedback is good. Not sure why there isn’t an indoor range.

onlymaroonmatters likes this.

3. onlymaroonmatters

onlymaroonmatters Eat Sleep Jeep & Guns MSGO Supporter

Laurel
    Haven't shot there but here it's pretty good place to go. Have shot with the guys who run it and they're good guys.
    Not enough rich gun guys around for indoor range I guess. Insurance and HVAC is stupid expensive. I've shot at modern outfitters in meridian and it's top notch. Indoor shooting just isn't my cup of tee. Don't like having to stand in one spot stationary while shooting.

Mesquite likes this.
  4. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    I know nothing about them but they contacted me a few days ago about purchasing targets and stands for a steel challenge set up. I have talked to him several times and he seems like a good guy

Mesquite and SLBcmtr like this.
  5. Scharfschütze

Scharfschütze Waffennarr

This is in Hattiesburg, right? Where are they located? We lived in H'burg for over 10 years, still go visit friends there a couple of times a month.

Mesquite likes this.
  6. dhollis51

dhollis51 Distinguished Poster

Just south of Hwy 98 on hwy 49. Behind the gas station on the right.

It is a nice facility. I’ve shot a bunch of USPSA matches there. Great people.

Mesquite, steve2112 and BasMstr like this.
  7. Southern Reloading

Southern Reloading Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Scar it's just south of the 98 bypass and 49. Turn where you go to Hattisburg Speedway. Take right fork in the road to range. Lot's of signs.

They need to get added on to the gun club list here if anyone knows them.

BasMstr likes this.
  8. Dave

Dave Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Your closest indoor range that I know of is in Brookhaven if I recall correctly. Pretty nice place called Bullet Hole. All brass hitting the floor is there brass by the way.

9. Phaetos

Phaetos Distinguished Poster

I’m used to indoor ranges I guess. It’s all we had in Baton Rouge. I’ve gotten used to being able to shoot, then change my targets without having to wait on the line and then go retrieve.

Mesquite likes this.
  10. Dave

Dave Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Nice thing about shooting steel is you only go down range every so often to put some more paint on the plates. Most times the group I often shoot with take up the range so not a problem to just stop things to go down to paint.

Punching paper is ok but shooting steel and other reactive targets like clay pigeons on the berm is more exciting to me.

11. Caveman

Caveman Full Poster

Behind roses barbecue on 49 south.

Mesquite likes this.
  12. Mesquite

Mesquite Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Yep.

Caveman likes this.