Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a fan of the ubiquitous Remington 870 and Mossberg 500/590 pump shotguns... and have always admired the Ithaca Model 37 pump shotguns... :)

But do we have any fans of the Browning BPS pump shotgun in the house here??? :cool:

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One nice thing I've noticed about Browning's BPS is that the "controls"... tang safety and slide release tab/button are located and work the same as on Mossberg's 500/590/590A1 pump shotguns!

Reactions: jakeg823

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had one for about 15 years...great shotgun and very reliable. Had to sell it to upgrade to a cetori.
Browning's Citori ain't a shabby shotgun at all...!!! :101010::101010::101010:

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
When I lived in Washington state they had one at a pawn shop that shot 3.5 shells. I didn’t want it but my brother did. He still uses it ten years later for duck hunting. He loves it.

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
Shot one a few times. Nice shotguns but I'm a Auto5 man.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
229 Posts
Had one one time. There was a guy wanting to trade a lmt def2k for a bps. So I took that trade ....hehe

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I may or may not have owned a couple of Browning BPS shotguns... I'll have to check on that. I'm fairly sure those dastard Rez catfish have 'em now, however!!!

Reactions: NWMissHunter71

·
Premium Member
13,546 Posts
Top Dollar has had a nice one sitting on the rack for several months. I'll get the price and info on it next time I'm over there. I think it was marked $350 or $399.

Reactions: Cliff731
1 - 16 of 16 Posts