Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a new Buck 110 from their custom shop. Always liked them but wasn’t a huge fan of the clip style blade. When I realized they offer a drop point, I decided to pull the trigger on one. Nickel bolsters with walnut scales and a drop point blade in s30v steel. Really impressed with the build quality. A nice step up from the standard 110, which are already really nice. Can’t wait to break it in this deer season.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
That's nice. I didn't even know they had a custom shop.

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,401 Posts
I've got an old one I carried on my duty belt for years for utility purposes. It's still a good knife.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what’s something like that cost?
I think they start about $80 and go up from there depending on how fancy you want it. Some of the scale materials get kinda pricey. Mine was about $110. The nickel bolsters were a little extra as was the s30v blade but the walnut scales were a no cost option. You can check them out on the site I posted. It will let you configure one the way you want and will give you the exact cost.

·
Super Moderator
8,048 Posts
The 110 has always been a classic knife. I used to have one, and lost it. Now all I have is the sheath, which I use to carry my Case Hammerhead lock-blade in now.

That's certainly a beautiful one you've got there. Like the others, I was also unaware of Buck's Custom Shop. I've always liked their knives. I don't know if they still do, but they USED TO print a bible verse on the owner's manual/paperwork that came with each knife.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts