Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a good place in/around Hattiesburg to order a suppressor and do the paperwork?
Thanks, Pete

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,395 Posts
The rack outdoors in collins is a good place. They have a silencer shop kiosk to speed things up. The manager is a friend of mine a real cajun he can get you whatever you want.
The can I have in jail is there. First time using them. First two I used Rebel rifle ordinance in ellisville. No kiosk though. Kiosk is real handy. Especially for subsequent purchases

·
Registered
419 Posts
He doesn't do the trust paperwork he has a lawyer that he refers his customers to. The lawyer is in oxford I believe and he charges about 200 to do the paperwork for the trust. That's who I used to do mine.

·
Super Moderator
8,086 Posts
Is a trust even worth it anymore??

Reactions: rigrat

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Depends on if you want to have someone else (kids, nephew etc) able to posses and use it without you around?
It does help with passing it along after death as well since there isnt as much paperwork to deal with. Its a one time deal and can also put firearms in it to pass along as well.

·
Curmudgeon extraordinaire
8,083 Posts
When I decide to take the plunge, I'll have to get up with you and figure out how to do it. I want one but want my wife and 3 grown kids to be able to use it.
You know your not gonna spend $50.
And I'm not gonna cut you any slack.
Have we bonded yet? :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts