close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Call the Government

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by 41 fan, May 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. 41 fan

41 fan Distinguished Poster

If this was posted before I missed it,

Ronnie

2. fordpkup

fordpkup Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

His tow truck, he can tow who he wants to tow.

3. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

I wouldn't put a Sanders supporter out iffin it was on fire let alone give it a tow!!!! Sides looks to me like iffin he hadda towed her he would have been overloaded!!
    :lol6::lol6::lol6::lol6:

4. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    I hope this was the tow truck company:

[​IMG]

phillipd, bar306, mascott and 3 others like this.
  5. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

41fan: What would you like me to call the Government? ;)

6. gunsinger

gunsinger Distinguished Poster

Petal, MS
    I'm no fan of dumbocrats but, I don't think i could support this guys actions. I might have demanded payment up front if worried about getting burned. But not gonna leave a woman and kid stranded on the side of the road. JMO.

7. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

You are a better man than I my friend!!!! :101010:

BasMstr likes this.
  8. Vick

Vick Distinguished Poster

I kinda agree with gunsinger on this one...I wouldn't have left them stuck, but it wouldn't have been a cheap job either! :rolleyes:

9. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

She wasn't stuck she had no problem calling him so she could have called a cab just as easy!! JAT

Vick and BasMstr like this.
  10. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

Either pay up front or tow it to his yard and lock up until she or the insurance pays up. In Mississippi most tow companies won't or can't give you a ride. You have to get your own.

11. 41 fan

41 fan Distinguished Poster

If you watch the video and pay attention you'll notice that the hefty girl is the disabled one that they are talking about. His truck he can tow or not tow who he wants.
    I'd have left her sitting,
    Just my opinion,
    Ronnie

12. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

The woman did not have a kid with her... she was the only person in the auto.

The tow truck owner could have demanded money up front, but chances are she likely wouldn't have had the cash with her. Who carries cash anymore?

Did you see the disabled hang tag on her inside rearview mirror? That's for a mobility impairment. She appears to be excessively overweight or suffering from what is diagnosed as gross obesity... which is a recognized disability and is associated with extreme difficulty walking... an ambulatory issue.

Once Mr. Shupe refused his towing services, this young woman was free to call another tow truck.

Now she's playing the "victim card".

13. gunsinger

gunsinger Distinguished Poster

Petal, MS
    As others have said, his truck, his call. I just don't agree with his logic. Now, if she was talking smack about politics, maybe it makes sense. But to deny service because of a piece of cardboard? Just not my way of thinking.

14. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

He said past Bernie fans had burned him with the bill! Like I said, pay up front or impound the vehicle until the bill is paid.

15. deadhead

deadhead Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

That cow needed to walk and lose some fat.

16. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

If she had full coverage auto insurance, he's generally covered for the towing cost. Otherwise, he's wise to ask for payment up front.

If I had owned the tow truck, her signs and bumper stickers wouldn't have bothered me. My philosophy would be this - all those with Bernie and Hillary campaign paraphernalia adorning their cars would be assessed a "surcharge"... :)

And I'll stand by this... Bernie will never be president of this country... much less win the nomination.

If he were to get too close to that goal, I'm sure the old goat would suffer from an acute and major sudden "medical" emergency that was of a previously unknown nature.

17. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    His call. Don't blame him. I refused to do landscaping for people with obama signs in the yard and told them why and to find a liberal democrat to do my quality work at a reasonable price.