Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys. There is some pretty controversial video just started circulating on internet.

Disregard bad music, please.

On 0:20 there is a drive by shot from gun truck into a box truck window. I can see glass partially shattered. But I can't see bolt movement, recoil and extracted shell.

youtube:

facebook:
Edit: can also see light smoke and hear sound.

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
10,793 Posts
I don't have a clue, and I watched it several times, but which one is the good guy?

And why did he shoot the driver?

Looks like a dangerous place to be. Maybe even more dangerous than Detroit . . .

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,364 Posts
Looks like a less than lethal round he fired? Bean bag or something?
What I'm thinking. Hardly recoiled. Been nice to see footage well before the shot to set the complete scene. Plus would've made a serious mess in the cab if wasn't less lethal. :2cents:
Just more propaganda to make folks hate us and to make military look evil

·
Registered
336 Posts
This could have been from us but we didn't carry shotguns. If they didn't move over for us, they got **** thrown through windshields, warning shots, etc. You move over for a military convoy coming through. It was just the rules. It was probably a bean bag.

·
Registered
6,591 Posts
I never made sense to me to throw stuff and shoot at these idiot in traffic. They already don't want us there and when their ride gets destroyed they're gonna tell their goat humping cousin to blow us up!

J.B.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts