Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So first post, but I recently acquired an EOtech 512 and I love everything about it... except for the fact that it is canted to the left...
I have tried it on a Troy rail and it still leans. It isn't so bad it won't hold zero, but my OCD is bugging me. Anyone know of a solution?

I have contacted EOtech but the repair manager I was talking to through email said he would be on vacation until the 30th.

I included some pictures of it lined up with my iron sights but they might not be very good pictures.
20190423_222538.jpg
20190423_222601.jpg

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,890 Posts
So first post, but I recently acquired an EOtech 512 and I love everything about it... except for the fact that it is canted to the left...
I have tried it on a Troy rail and it still leans. It isn't so bad it won't hold zero, but my OCD is bugging me. Anyone know of a solution?

I have contacted EOtech but the repair manager I was talking to through email said he would be on vacation until the 30th.

I included some pictures of it lined up with my iron sights but they might not be very good pictures. View attachment 142645 View attachment 142643
Aimpoint.

It a legit eotech and not a knock off? Cool if it is as long as know it, not cool if paid thinking it was legit and it's not. Is the reticle canted to match the housing? Weird it is. Either is the housing or the mount that's messed up.

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Check and be sure the nut is not in upside down. I have a brass catcher that causes problems if the nut is flipped over. I know the Eotech nut fits in a channel and may have got put in wrong.

J.B.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts