Mississippi Gun Owners banner

carry at work?

3K views 37 replies 25 participants last post by  tb_bucc 
bonedust75 said:
Well by law you have the right to carry your gun as a concealed weapon. Even if your boss says that he doesnt particularly want firearms around his business you still by law have a permit issued in the state of mississippi who trust you of course or they wouldnt of given it to you. But my point is even is he or she says no what is it going to hurt because it is concealed which means cannot be seen what so ever. So in my honest opinion you have the complete right to carry on your person at all times unless told other wise by a hospital or government building where they are typically not allowed. just my :2c:
..... and you will get fired by some companies and/or employers .... with no recourse ...

... Well, being retired I make that decision!! However, in my former job, carrying would have gotten you fired -- the mere possession of a weapon on company property would get you fired ....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.