Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share a few pics of my 34 after I had it Stippled.
This is a Glock 34 LongSlide w/ Dawson adj sights, Glock "-" connector (awaiting Ghost), GlockWorks Springs, and Custon Stippling. I am going to also put in a LoneWolff Barrel later. All internals have been polished as well.
Enjoy 8)

Images may not be very good due to taking with phone.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a source to get the stippling done done at good price. he can do whole grip if wanted as well as remove finger grooves and round triggerguard. It feels good and no mor griptape wearing out.

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
That looks good. I might have to consider that for my G32C.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Got a glock 34 yesterday but it'll be next month for I can get it to a smith. 'Neck gave me a number of one that'll set it up for the matches.
Nice looking gun G1D. What does glock "-" connector mean. Knew to all this after market stuff, I always just took 'em out the box, cleaned and shot away

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
xd, I haven't shot since the stipple job, but it feels good. It's my production gun. I am shooting my Limited 35 this weekend, but will run a few rounds through the 34 just to see how it performs. Ran into a slight problem with holster last night. The Dawson front sight sits way higher than the factory and hangs on my holster coming out. gotta ramp it i guess.
SID, "-" connector means Glock factory 3.5lb (Rob was correct) The Ghost is an aftermarket 3.5lb connector polished and tweaked a bit. IMO, it is a better connector or atleast feels better in my gun. I have one in my 35 and like better than the "-".

·
Registered
404 Posts
So that's it! Took me a while to find it after talking with you, GunOneDown. Looks good! If I ever get a 34 or 35, I'd like to get a stipple job done. Grip tape sure does wear out fast!

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After several Thousand rounds through this one, it's still rocking and rolling. I love the stipple job and it doesn't slip at all while shooting. It's maxed out to the limit for a Production Gun in USPSA. I'll keep using this one for Prod and probably build up my 35 for a Limited or Limited-10 gun in the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts