Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Classifier Match USPSA (South Ms) March 21

2K views 34 replies 9 participants last post by  GunOneDown 
#1 ·
For any that would be interested, My club is having a Classifier Match on Mar 21 down in Pearlington, Ms (exit 2 off I-10) just South of I-10.
There will be 5 or 6 Stages, just not sure yet. Tom Duchmann runs our match and is setting up for people to get classified for State match in May or if you just need to classify or move up. Yall come on down and shoot. :hi:

#20 ·
Thanks. Look forward to meeting you as well; if not at this match, sometime soon. 45man and I discussed riding together. I know he is interested in getting some classifiers in before the Classic. I don't really need the classifiers, but I have been trying to shoot as much as possible and have been having some rare gun issues, so any rounds down range would be good.

As Section Coordinator, I get activity reports for the clubs quarterly and have noticed the strong turnouts in Pearlington. Great to see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.