Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are having a CMP Highpower match on Saturday the 1st of May at Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club near Byram. We'll be on range 5.

This will be the rifle National Match course (50 shots). Service rifles such as Garand's, M1A, AR style for score (as usual, if space if available, other milsurp rifles are typically allowed for those wanting to shoot for fun, but Email me if any questions).

We plan to have two relays depending on participation. We'll plan to have rounds downrange at 8:00 a.m. sharp, so please be there before 7:45 a.m. to do paperwork and get gear to the line. Gates open at 7:00 a.m. and close shortly after 8:00. Any that can make it sooner and help set up are always appreciated as well.

1st relay match fee of $10 with an additional $5 for the second relay.

Do not bring rifles to the line until instructed to do so. Chamber flags required. If you don't have one, see me when you arrive. Feel free to email me with any questions. First timers welcome of course (contact me about affidavit requirement).

(all shooting is at 200yds, reduced targets used as applicable)

·
Death is Preferable to Communism.
171 Posts
I'll do my best to be there. Still unsure at this point.

·
Premium Member
6,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump, please post if you plan to attend so we have an idea on lunch and the number of targets to put out.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,542 Posts
I'll be there.

Reactions: L Smith
1 - 13 of 13 Posts