Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a CMP Highpower match this coming Saturday (8/4/18) at Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club in Byram. We'll plan to have rounds downrange at 8:00 a.m. sharp, so please be there by 7:45 to do paperwork and get gear to the line. Any that can make it sooner and help set up are always appreciated as well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
We are having a CMP Highpower match this coming Saturday (8/4/18) at Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club in Byram. We'll plan to have rounds downrange at 8:00 a.m. sharp, so please be there by 7:45 to do paperwork and get gear to the line. Any that can make it sooner and help set up are always appreciated as well.
I'll be there for the match, and will do my best to be at the gate by 0700 in order to help with setup. Since I don't know most of you guys, look for the BIG red van, then put me to work! I'll bring my own ammo.

Roy Aultman
Forest,MS

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Guess which is the one Saturday in August that I absolutely have to work. Bingo, this is it. The scheduling gods have frowned on me this summer,

Reactions: HerrZnk

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'll be there for the match, and will do my best to be at the gate by 0700 in order to help with setup. Since I don't know most of you guys, look for the BIG red van, then put me to work! I'll bring my own ammo.

Roy Aultman
Forest,MS
And now I have to cancel my plan to help and shoot. Was really looking forward to shooting my first Garand match in MANY a year...

Roy

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I'm in, barring unforeseen catastrophes. Which seem to occur with alarming frequency lately.

Reactions: stewbaby

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Guess which is the one Saturday in August that I absolutely have to work. Bingo, this is it. The scheduling gods have frowned on me this summer,
One less for me to worry about in scoring...and I did want to pick up that scope stand. Oh well.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Did I see a huge “moving sale” ad? My wife will be there
It's crazy. Send her on out, got plenty left, and we'll find more if needed. It's been leaving by the cart load.

·
Premium Member
3,264 Posts
Stuck in ATLANTA, not going to make it. Might get to the range in the late afternoon depending how tired I am.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Meh, set alarm wrong, woke up late. Then I got on 2-lane Hwy 583, got behind a mobile home mover going between 40-45 all the way to Brookhaven. Reached the interstate around 0745, no way I could make it. I gave up. See y'all at the next one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts