Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a CMP Highpower match this coming Saturday (9/22/18) at Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club near Byram. We'll plan to have rounds downrange at 9:00 a.m. sharp, so please be there by 8:45 to do paperwork and get gear to the line. Any that can make it sooner and help set up are always appreciated as well. Johnny doesn't have any ammo available any more.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,120 Posts
I'm in.

Reactions: Mr. Squirrel

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Going to try. 1/2 the household traveling same day in the other direction; hey Shoe toss that scope stand I bought about 4 or 8 months ago in the car if you have room, it might actually come home with me...

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Going to try. 1/2 the household traveling same day in the other direction; hey Shoe toss that scope stand I bought about 4 or 8 months ago in the car if you have room, it might actually come home with me...
It's been in there since about April. you need to get to the big city more often.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
It's been in there since about April. you need to get to the big city more often.
I don't know about big city, the way those peeples drive as I approach Jackson always makes me uncover the SIG on my belt and start swiveling my head, but then I get to exit at Byram and breathe a sigh of relief...

Reactions: Mesquite

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Maybe we could get the match director out there around 0600 to set up with car headlights and start relay one at sunrise. Avoid the heat.

·
Death is Preferable to Communism.
161 Posts
Not gonna make this one. Having some medical issues at the moment. Hopefully I can make the next one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts