Mississippi Gun Owners banner

CMP Information

1063 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  captain-03
We are heading back to CMP on Wednesday. I'm going to buy my son a Kimber. I have my CCW and I'm a member of the MSFOA. Do I have to present a certificate of my MSFOA membership, or just a member id number?
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
SubGunFan said:
You will need your MSFOA member card.

1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.