close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CMP Special M1

Discussion in 'Mil-Surp/C&R/Black Powder' started by 22lrfan, Dec 4, 2017.

1. 22lrfan

22lrfan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I've been under a gun buying ban ever since I went a little crazy with the Southern Connection S&W's. I ended up with "several" of them but one came along today that I couldn't resist. I prefer original milsurp guns but this one was to nice to pass on plus the price was right. It's a CMP Special grade with a 1944 Springfield receiver, a Criterion barrel and a CMP stock. The individual got it from CMP several years ago and said he fired less that 50 rounds through it. It's in near mint condition. All the parts are Springfield except the windage knob and op rod. Both are IHC.

M1 SA CMP Spec a.JPG
    M1 SA CMP Spec b.JPG
    M1 SA CMP Spec c2.JPG
    M1 SA CMP Spec e.JPG

2. Chris Boyd

Chris Boyd Distinguished Poster

SW MS
    I want one of these so badly. Really hoping the Christmas bonus this year is enough to cover one.

3. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

22lrfan you are my hero, with all the purchases you make. Now if you need a little room in your safe I can house a couple those pawn shop Smiths.....:)

4. 22lrfan

22lrfan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Thanks for the offer on the Smith's but with some careful rearranging I was able to squeeze them all into the safe. :)

5. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Hey what are friends for. Just know I’m there if you need to free up some safe space.....

22lrfan, 94LEVERFAN and Cliff731 like this.
  6. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

But I'm much closer!:cool:

22lrfan and LeansVeryRight2016 like this.