Mississippi Gun Owners banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Wether good news or bad Caesar will always entertain his audience.
Here's the problem: If you own a gun, the Left has already pronounced you guilty of sedition and insurrection by association. In addition, participation in gun forums, membership in NRA, GOA, etc. is also considered proof of conspiracy. The trial is over, and the verdict is in. They just haven't gotten around to hanging us yet. :mad:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Here's the problem: If you own a gun, the Left has already pronounced you guilty of sedition and insurrection by association. In addition, participation in gun forums, membership in NRA, GOA, etc. is also considered proof of conspiracy. The trial is over, and the verdict is in. They just haven't gotten around to hanging us yet. :mad:
They won’t need to hang us. They will just isolate us economically. Then they don’t have even have to break down doors, arrest us, and risk exposure of the whole plan.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
36,492 Posts
Thats assuming we will all lay down and die without a fight.

Guess I need to buy some camo.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
They won’t need to hang us. They will just isolate us economically. Then they don’t have even have to break down doors, arrest us, and risk exposure of the whole plan.
"Hanging" was metaphorical. I hope. :unsure:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Another step in de-humanizing their designated enemies - namely us. That's what all the name calling is about, btw. Terrorists, Deplorables, etc. etc.
It’s all part of their big plan! To much has went on in very little time. It wasn’t just trump supporters. Antifa and BLM did this before that ever happened. They also removed all the statues, what next our guns before they load us up and destroy us all?

·
Registered
433 Posts
That's exactly right. People are "othering" each other. Groups are self segregating and being convinced that the others are evil.... less human. The American psyche is ripe for manipulation. Before long we'll be doing horrible things to each other in large number and feeling good about it.
Lets try this.... like (since there isn’t a dislike button) if you think we are already there.

·
MSGO Court Jester
38,733 Posts
Truth is, the left has yet to see/experience the level of violence the right is capable of should it become absolutely necessary. I hope they never have to.

·
Free Edward Snowden
6,789 Posts
The FBI is already on it. They're working on "hundreds of cases, and that's only the beginning"........
Hundreds!! Guys, we're talking about the FBI. Most of those folks will be dead before the fibbers get around to finishing their "investigations."

·
Registered
732 Posts
Truth is, the left has yet to see/experience the level of violence the right is capable of should it become absolutely necessary. I hope they never have to.
I don't think it's just the "right". Many are in the middle and possibly even on the Left, just not the fringe left that are getting fed up. There's no way Trump could have gotten 60-70 millions votes from the right alone.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
36,492 Posts
Hundreds!! Guys, we're talking about the FBI. Most of those folks will be dead before the fibbers get around to finishing their "investigations."
Funny hundreds, when it was only about a handful that got unruly. Wonder where all the thousands of investigations are for the summer 2020 riots?

I don't think it's just the "right". Many are in the middle and possibly even on the Left, just not the fringe left that are getting fed up. There's no way Trump could have gotten 60-70 millions votes from the right alone.
I don't find it hard to believe at all people are tired of career establishment politicians. That and the fact he probably did more for our country than any single President in a very long time.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
36,492 Posts
That's exactly why they hate him.
Exactly why the politicians hate him and their brainwashed base. Half of the US on the other hand like the fact that he didn't gerrymander to the establishments and got things done.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts