Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Where is the largest gun show on the coast?
2) Is it typically the same vendors at all the shows on the coast?
3) Which is the best show for reloading related item?

·
Registered
540 Posts
1) Where is the largest gun show on the coast?
2) Is it typically the same vendors at all the shows on the coast?
3) Which is the best show for reloading related item?
As for the first question the largest on the coast I would have to say either the Biloxi Coliseum Show or Pascagoula but as stated before the Laurel show is the biggest in the state and many from the coast go there. As to the second question there is some variants as to vendors at certain shows since some vendors won't do them either because of either not making enough money or just not enjoying the show or the promoters. Finally as to the third question our man Southern Reloading is by far the best for reloading supplies on the coast. Sometimes you find someone selling them at shows here but sadly not too often.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,672 Posts
Largest show in the state is in Laurel next weekend! Ones on Coast have gone down greatly! Call me for reloading supplies! I'm in Gulfport! Best show in town!!!
:yeah: X 10

@Southern Reloading is your man for reloading stuff. And he's local to you. And plus one for the Laurel show. Plus some upstanding members will be there, walking around as well as selling stuff with tables.

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Yankee I also go all over the state if someone needs anything!! I only do the Big Pop Gun Shows mainly due to his advertising and because my friend Phillip is set up next to me, or I next to him, and we have fun!!! I will most always have my guard dog with me! He's a sight in his self!!!

·
Premium Member
10,549 Posts
For on the Coast: Pascagoula. , Biloxi was better its last show than previous I'd attended.
BUT, as stated above LAUREL, not to bad a drive.
Southern reloading on coast or catch him @ Laurel.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The only one I go to anymore is the Pascagoula show and it's not that great anymore. I've been going to the mobile shows and there are more guns better variety and not just all ARs and AR parts but I have seen some great deals on pistols that I haven't been able to get.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
+1 about Southern Reloading for supplies!

Best gun show on the coast I know of is the SMGA show at the Lyman Community Center, just north of Gulfport. Next show there is June 1st and 2nd.

Reactions: DamnYankee

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only one I go to anymore is the Pascagoula show and it's not that great anymore. I've been going to the mobile shows and there are more guns better variety and not just all ARs and AR parts but I have seen some great deals on pistols that I haven't been able to get.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk
If I were to buy a pistol at a show in Mobile would I have to have it sent to a FFL in MS? What about a long gun?
I vaguely remember reading somewhere that in some neighboring states you don't need to ship and in others you do.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yankee I also go all over the state if someone needs anything!! I only do the Big Pop Gun Shows mainly due to his advertising and because my friend Phillip is set up next to me, or I next to him, and we have fun!!! I will most always have my guard dog with me! He's a sight in his self!!!
Thanks for the info. Hopefully I'll be seeing you and your pup soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For on the Coast: Pascagoula. , Biloxi was better its last show than previous I'd attended.
BUT, as stated above LAUREL, not to bad a drive.
Southern reloading on coast or catch him @ Laurel.
Largest show in the state is in Laurel next weekend! Ones on Coast have gone down greatly! Call me for reloading supplies! I'm in Gulfport! Best show in town!!!
Perfect. There's a chance I might be up in Laurel for work next weekend. If so I'm going to try to check it out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As for the first question the largest on the coast I would have to say either the Biloxi Coliseum Show or Pascagoula but as stated before the Laurel show is the biggest in the state and many from the coast go there. As to the second question there is some variants as to vendors at certain shows since some vendors won't do them either because of either not making enough money or just not enjoying the show or the promoters. Finally as to the third question our man Southern Reloading is by far the best for reloading supplies on the coast. Sometimes you find someone selling them at shows here but sadly not too often.
Thank you for the information.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts