Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Coming.....DON'T Miss it!!!

March 24th CRPC will be host to one of the stops on the Pametto State Armory Road Trip. The event will begin at 3:00 PM and run through 6:00 PM on range 4b. The folks from PSA are fresh from the Shot Show in Las Vegas and headed for the Kalash Bash later in the month in Houston, TX. They will be stopping at CRPC to introduce our people to all their new products. They will have all the firearms and all the ammo. You just have to shoot for FREE!! All members of Coast Rifle and Pistol Club are invited to attend!! Come on out, see what's new and exciting as well as meet some great folks!!! Opportunities like this don't come along often. Don't miss it!!!
FB_IMG_1583616682493.jpg

·
Super Moderator
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Super Moderator
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can non-members attend this event?
Heard back from club president. He said as long as the non-member was a registered guest of a member, it would be OK. He mentioned "insurance concerns" if it was opened to the general public.

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,301 Posts
Great, now I have to find a member and bribe them :lol:

On a completely unrelated note, I’m going to go to the website and see how to become a registered guest of a member.

Reactions: steve2112

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi people! This is my first time joining all of you here at msgo.com. I have no idea what I am doing, "3 posts to add links to my posts?" Guess I will have to read more and learn...how many lady shooters do ya'll have in here?

·
Super Moderator
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Every member is allowed to bring 2 guests to the club, so I could bring 2, and if my wife is off work, she could also bring 2, for a total of 4. The only thing is, it starts at 3 PM, and my grandson doesn't get home from school until 3:00. I live about 30 minutes from the club, so I'd be 3:30 - 3:45 getting there.

There are several CRPC members (with spouses) on MSGO who may or may not be willing to accept bribes for admittance.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
@Southern Reloading
@BasMstr
@CajunBP
@Shrek
@Yarob
@Eajp

·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
Every member is allowed to bring 2 guests to the club, so I could bring 2, and if my wife is off work, she could also bring 2, for a total of 4. The only thing is, it starts at 3 PM, and my grandson doesn't get home from school until 3:00. I live about 30 minutes from the club, so I'd be 3:30 - 3:45 getting there.

There are several CRPC members (with spouses) on MSGO who may or may not be willing to accept bribes for admittance.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
@Southern Reloading
@BasMstr
@CajunBP
@Shrek
@Yarob
@Eajp
My membership has lapsed. I may or may not re-up, it just depends how much shooting I plan on doing. It is going to be crowded and I don't have much interest in going for myself, but if I re-up, I will post and let folks know and go to at least get them in the gate LOL!

·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
My membership has lapsed. I may or may not re-up, it just depends how much shooting I plan on doing. It is going to be crowded and I don't have much interest in going for myself, but if I re-up, I will post and let folks know and go to at least get them in the gate LOL!

If it were open to non-members it might actually help the membership roster.

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Hi people! This is my first time joining all of you here at msgo.com. I have no idea what I am doing, "3 posts to add links to my posts?" Guess I will have to read more and learn...how many lady shooters do ya'll have in here?
keep-calm-and-welcome-to-the-team-1 (2).jpg
MSGOlogo.png
Welcome from DeSoto County - a 2A Safe Haven!

·
Super Moderator
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Found out today that this event has been cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns.
Surprise!! Surprise!! Surprise!!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Reactions: Bootsgal
1 - 17 of 17 Posts