close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Coleman camper stove 2-burner

Discussion in 'Sold' started by TheBouncer1111, Apr 21, 2016.

1. TheBouncer1111

TheBouncer1111 Distinguished Poster

Coleman camper stove 2-burner. Great for boyscouts, camping, RV use, deer camp.

$20

100_2025.JPG

2. Jason0311

Jason0311 Distinguished Poster

3. TheBouncer1111

yes, it uses coleman fuel. no, I don't have any. If I did it would probably be too old to use. This stove is from the early 70's was used for 2 weeks at Piedmont scout jamboree. Could use a rise with some Dawn though. As best I know it was never used again. I did fire it up to test it using some fuel I had in a coleman lantern.

4. MississippiCelery

MississippiCelery Distinguished Poster

Where are you located?

5. TheBouncer1111

I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier...I guess I have notifications off or something I'll check.

Unit is in NE Jackson east side of I-55 close to briarwood drive intersection, to give a idea.
    I can be reached via 601-992-6286 that's a voice mail box drop and will notify me if I'm away from home that a message is there, otherwise it will ring through to my home phone and I'll answer.
    Thanks for asking. In final stages of disposing stuff to our favorite charity after the holiday.

6. Joecren

Joecren Distinguished Poster

I want to buy the Coleman stove if it is still available. I called and left a message. Thanks.

7. TheBouncer1111

Yes it's available. Sorry about the call, was out of town at a funeral wife wrote it down, erased, then lost the post it note. Here. But all you can do is shake head an walk away. I,'ll write to you when I get back in town this evening from work

8. Joecren

Joecren Distinguished Poster

No problem, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

9. TheBouncer1111

It was too late by the time I got home to give you a call. I sent you a PM with my numbers.

10. TheBouncer1111

*** SOLD **** Please close or remove