Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
36,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well been trying to get setup in my new place. Got most of my ammo plant moved yesterday, but have a little left to go. Now all the unpacking and organizing is going to be the biggest pain. I really wonder how much stuff I will have misplaced or out right lost? I do think I will like the new plant even if it is smaller. I'll just have to organize better and not pack rat as much.

·
Premium Member
14,051 Posts
Small? Lol
Didnt you peek into mine.......you seen all the stuff packed in there?

·
μολὼν λαβέ
36,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, I think it is 11x9 but the last one was about 13x13 give or take. I also have the wifes desk in there to the left of the camera. She said when we downsize the bed in the spare room next hitch she's moving her desk in there. SO that will free up some room.
The red bin my BIL had nailed to the wall in the Mstr Bedroom in two pieces I'm going to put back together and use for powder and bullets I'm thinking. The fluorescent light I'm thinking of making brackets to mount where I have the dies and make a holder for the dies .

·
μολὼν λαβέ
36,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Small? Lol
Didnt you peek into mine.......you seen all the stuff packed in there?
I would be more than happy to help store some of your stuff if I have the available room...............:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

·
μολὼν λαβέ
36,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang watch you talking about boss that room is bigger than mine. But you have way more shelving than me. I may have to work on more shelving myself if need be.

Man I'd love to have half the supplies you gots! It is a disease but I keep that affliction in me in check with my stingy vaccine, LOL. Going to have to stop that vaccine and start stocking up. Got the wife the other day to pay for some primers , lol, she wasn't to happy said she wanted loaded ammo.

·
Premium Member
14,051 Posts
Dang watch you talking about boss that room is bigger than mine. But you have way more shelving than me. I may have to work on more shelving myself if need be.

Man I'd love to have half the supplies you gots! It is a disease but I keep that affliction in me in check with my stingy vaccine, LOL. Going to have to stop that vaccine and start stocking up. Got the wife the other day to pay for some primers , lol, she wasn't to happy said she wanted loaded ammo.
Mine was quizzing me last about what I had......told her not to sweat it. Told here to handle the beans,I have the bullets lol

·
μολὼν λαβέ
36,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine was quizzing me last about what I had......told her not to sweat it. Told here to handle the beans,I have the bullets lol
LOL, I'll have to steal that line. But might get put in that pot with those beans.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
36,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks ellis you make a guy feel better with that picture!
LOL, funny it had the opposite effect on me, now I'm sad.

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Well been trying to get setup in my new place. Got most of my ammo plant moved yesterday, but have a little left to go. Now all the unpacking and organizing is going to be the biggest pain. I really wonder how much stuff I will have misplaced or out right lost?
Welcome to my world. I finally located all my missing (packed up 15 years ago) die sets about 2 weeks ago. Replacing them all, if they had been lost in the move, would have been a bunch of money at todays' prices.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Organization is key, I've been working on my room off and on for a few years now. With my resent house fire I think I'll be redesigning my room when I move back in. Thinking I have a plan for being able to add a third 6 ft bench and making a U shaped setup. I think I might've gained a closet too, so I'm excited. My room is approx 10X12, only two walls are usable for shelving. One wall has a central window that I'm thinking of putting that third bench in front of. This is what it used to look like. IMG_2274.JPG IMG_2292.JPG IMG_2293.JPG IMG_2295.JPG IMG_2348.JPG

·
μολὼν λαβέ
36,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow , ok mine will never look that good. That is nice.

·
Premium Member
14,051 Posts
Organization is key, I've been working on my room off and on for a few years now. With my resent house fire I think I'll be redesigning my room when I move back in. Thinking I have a plan for being able to add a third 6 ft bench and making a U shaped setup. I think I might've gained a closet too, so I'm excited. My room is approx 10X12, only two walls are usable for shelving. One wall has a central window that I'm thinking of putting that third bench in front of. This is what it used to look like. View attachment 253835 View attachment 253836 View attachment 253837 View attachment 253838 View attachment 253839
Looks like you don’t use it to me! 😂

·
μολὼν λαβέ
36,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well nowhere near as organized as you guys but at least its moved and mostly unpacked. When I get the desk in the last photo belonging to the wife out of here I'll have room to build some shelves. Also the yellow/Black 27 gal tubs are nice and was only $10 ea at lowes in Laurel.

·
Premium Member
14,051 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
36,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That sign looks good in there!
HA, right! That guy does good work.

I really like the way it looks when I get around to it got another I want you to make. But I will need 3 copies of it.

Nice setup. It's nice to have your own room. My wife and I each got a room for our hobbies when the kids grew up and moved out.
I'm really hoping it will be all mine next month. LOL.

·
Premium Member
14,051 Posts
HA, right! That guy does good work.

I really like the way it looks when I get around to it got another I want you to make. But I will need 3 copies of it.

I'm really hoping it will be all mine next month. LOL.
He’ll be able to do whatever

Reactions: rigrat
1 - 20 of 28 Posts