Mississippi Gun Owners banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
Midway had 1000 pack of Winchester M-22 for $85 (8.5 cents a round) for about 10 minutes this morning. I tried to order some but went out of stock while I was placing my order. You snooze, you lose.

Registered
Gotta be in line when they open it seems.. 馃槙
It is actually getting easier to get ammo at the Madison Academy. It used to get grabbed up before noon on the day it was put on the shelf. I picked these up about 3:00 p.m. the day after they put them put on the shelf. The clerk said they got a bunch of them in. Hopefully, soon this will be the norm.

As info, they got CCI 22LR Stingers in last week and no one is buying them much. They are $9.99 per box of 50 with a limit of 2 boxes. I would have thought they would be selling faster. Folks used to go crazy over Stingers. There's still plenty Stingers at Madison and Flowood Academy.

Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
I'm just glad I didn't buy into the .17 HMR caliber.

Wonder how that ammo supply is doing? I never see it mentioned.

Thank a veteran.
Discussion Starter #28
I'm just glad I didn't buy into the .17 HMR caliber.

Wonder how that ammo supply is doing? I never see it mentioned.
I have 3 17鈥檚 and I鈥檓 doing pretty good with the help of friends here. They鈥檝e picked up some here and there for me. No complaints at all.

Thank a veteran.
Discussion Starter #29
Anyone got eyes on the ammunition inventory at Hattiesburg Academy recently?
Hattiesburg had some steel 223 and 5.56. A case of 17hmr and some red sleeve super x 22lr. They鈥檝e got some 6.8 and aguilla 308. Very little shotgun ammo.

Super Moderator
Reactions: Low Rider

Super Moderator
That鈥檚 what I鈥檓 referring to. The fact that people won鈥檛 stop. I鈥檓 not buying a damn thing that isn鈥檛 a primer or powder.....even then I only buy a 1000 or two of primer or a few pounds of powder. While at a marked up rate.......they certainly aren鈥檛 what the general moron pays.
It baffles me that some folks just don鈥檛 get it......if you鈥檙e not willing to pay the price to replace it,don鈥檛 shoot it. Price being time/money/effort spent. I haven鈥檛 bought 100$ of factory ammo (22LR excluded) in years......and only then if I鈥檓 loading for a new to me caliber,just to get a feel for the round.

With the 22LR being how it is........you buy it when times are good,you shoot it when times are good.......you do nether during Democrat rule. Go buy a good air rifle.......they鈥檙e going to do as well,if not more,than that round.
I picked up a nice used bow last week. Arrows are still affordable and reusable. Don鈥檛 need a suppressor either

Super Moderator
Gotta be in line when they open it seems.. 馃槙
I got lucky at Academy in Flowood yesterday morning. Went in for shoes because I left my good ones at home and had a funeral to attend. I picked up two boxes of 40gr .22 mags for 14.99. They had 5-6 200 round boxes of Winchester white box 5.56 for $119 and quite a few .40鈥檚, 9鈥檚, and .45鈥檚. Salesman was shocked I wanted the .22 mags instead of the centerfire stuff. He said they had been getting fairly consistent amounts of all of the above but no .38 special or .357 mag

Registered
$60 a brick for Federal .22 at Academy in Flowood this morning , and not much of it. Not much of anything. Was told that I had to wait to view a handgun until they sold all the ammo. I figure he meant , till all were served ammo. I gave my ticket to the lady behind me.
I am not impressed by Academy.

Registered
[QUOTE="I鈥檓 not buying a damn thing that isn鈥檛 a primer or powder.....even then I only buy a 1000 or two of primer or a few pounds of powder. While at a marked up rate......
[/QUOQUOTE
WHERE can I find A couple thousand primers馃槀

21 - 36 of 36 Posts