Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here's plenty reason to be armed …

WATCH: Democratic Leaders of Portland Allow Antifa to Terrorize and Threaten Citizens With No Police Intervention

Portland, Oregon, is known for being so far left that it has become nothing short of wacky without the influence of its surrounding state to give it some semblance of balance as Austin does in Texas.

According to the Wall Street Journal’s Andy Ngo, Portland has gotten so bad that domestic terrorist group Antifa can literally take control of the streets, threaten citizens and damage property without any intervention from police.

It sounds unreal that this would happen, but Ngo managed to capture this footage himself, and even called it “routine.” Ngo captured video from October 6 of Antifa members literally directing traffic and threatening those who don’t obey them with violence. Ngo also pans to a police officer sitting down the street taking no action whatsoever as one driver is insulted, screamed at, and threatened.

“This is the type of street anarchy that routinely happens where I live. Here is video from 6 Oct showing Antifa directing traffic in downtown & threatening people who don’t obey with violence. Mayor @tedwheeler, who really runs this town?” tweeted Ngo.

One driver, an elderly man, ignored Antifa’s orders and proceeded to drive wherever he wanted. The Antifa mob attempted to stop his car, and chased after him, one man wielding a baton.

###

Not sure if it's connected, but Oct 6 was the same day that the U.S. Senate voted to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the SCOTUS, 50-48.

Oh, wait, it's BLUE, BLUE Oregon … never mind!

:warning:

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
10,656 Posts
Need more brodozer with a Rebel flag tag . . . and the National Guard (or 101st Airborne the Feds used in Little Rock).

·
Account no longer active.
833 Posts
Actually, we need an earthquake -- actual or political -- to detach WA, OR and CA from the U.S.

JMO.
The band Tool had a darn good song about wanting that to happen.

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
10,656 Posts
You know in Portland the law abiding driver would have gotten arrested if he had run over one of the fascists.

I am surprised Trump does not get the Feds involved. At least he could pull all Federal funds going to Portland.

·
833 Posts
They wouldn’t, they’d get shot, no matter where they tried it in Mississippi.
And that's exactly how Mississippi doesn't need to end up in the news.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,932 Posts
And that's exactly how Mississippi doesn't need to end up in the news.
Disagree maybe those antics punks need to go up against people that don’t take no chit, chew tobacco , chew tobacco , spit.
Be good for them to see they aren’t as bad as they think.

Reactions: ThatGuy

·
833 Posts
Disagree maybe those antics punks need to go up against people that don’t take no chit, chew tobacco , chew tobacco , spit.
Be good for them to see they aren’t as bad as they think.
I whole heartedly agree that's what needs to happen but I think we can all see how it would be spun against conservative values, further more anti-gun legislation, fuel more hate for anyone in the south, ect, ect and end up having far more negative consequences than any long standing good ones.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Portlandia. I have a nephew living there. He moved there from Seattle and he and his wacko wife are thrilled that they can buy "vegan Christmas trees" there.

Seriously.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
20,299 Posts
Portlandia. I have a nephew living there. He moved there from Seattle and he and his wacko wife are thrilled that they can buy "vegan Christmas trees" there.

Seriously.
Aren't all trees vegan?

·
Registered
15,422 Posts
Maybe citizens are allowing themselves to be "threatened and terrorized".

Any of you gentlemen get terrorized today?
Nope. Last time I was terrorized was about 6 or 7 years ago. Drove over a hornet nest on my rider. They came out of that hole like that scene in Apocolypse Now. Had the mower going pedal to the metal but they were gaining on me, so jumped off and ran as fast as I could. Still got stung a few times.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts