Mississippi Gun Owners banner

601 - 620 of 647 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,912 Posts

·
Just another day!
1,090 Posts
Showed this to the wife and she was like lets go have dinner with him, LOL.
Was plenty for a few more. Seafood house was pulling all of their traps for the storm. $2.99 DZ for the live crabs. Never seen them that cheap. Couldn’t resist.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,736 Posts
Sweet deal you got! Glad y'all was able to get them. I'm not a crab eater but my wife loves them. She said everythign looked good.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,674 Posts
Test drove new to me can cooker the other night. Just what could fit in the pan, can still had a bunch of food left in it.

Prepped these bad dudes tonight. Had to break out my biggest pan. Also gonna hang some corn and taters for the first time tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #611 ·
We went to Cuz's in Bay St Louis the other night. Decent service, but the food was mediocre. The Swamp Fries were delightful, though. Had the wife grab a to-go order (with extra "swamp") last night when we met some friends for drinks. I don't know what that stuff is made from, but its good.

·
Super Moderator
8,325 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,287 Posts
How do you like the discada? I've been thinking about getting one.
Love it. Inexpensive when you already have a fish cooker stand and great for camping also. Great on frying fish also (shallow do heat is better controlled). Fajitas, breakfast, fried rice, blackened steaks, etc. I’ve even done Jambalaya. About the only thing it can’t cook is pancakes (too hot in the bottom).

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #615 ·
Went Bull’s in Long Beach. Man, their Sweet Fry Dipping Sauce is FREAKING AWESOME. Apparently, its melted marshmallows and cinnamon.

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #617 ·
Went to Cheesecake Factory last night for wife’s birthday.

Beer Selection (n)
Coconut Mojito (y)(y)(y)
Passion Fruit Mojito (n)
Parmesan Chicken (y)
Stuffed Mushroom (y)(n)
Pretzel Bites (y)(y)(y)
Crab Bites(n)
Loaded Potato Bites(n)
Carrot Cake(y)(y)(y)
Apple Crisp(y)(y)(y)

They were out of fried calamari (n)(n)(n)

·
Super Moderator
8,325 Posts
We're letting our 11 year old grandson Gunner plan and cook tonight's supper.
He's chosen Pigs In A Blanket (Little Smokies Cocktail Sausages wrapped in Pillsbury Crescent Rolls) with Nachos on the side.
I'll report later whether it's (y)(y)(y) or (n)(n)(n).

·
Super Moderator
8,325 Posts
First cook on my new Christmas present (griddle) tonight. I braved the rain with an umbrella to cook fajitas. Chicken, Pork and Steak.

601 - 620 of 647 Posts