Mississippi Gun Owners banner
841 - 860 of 887 Posts

· μολὼν λαβέ
41,816 Posts
That would be a black gun with blue accents. I wish I was talented enough to do that - @MrClean did that one and the pictures don't do it justice.
Ha Ha , whatever you call it.

See its all about perception and what you like. As I don't find the blue accents appealing ( actually look ghetto to me) apparently you do. Me I like my green died stocks. I painted the lever camo , no different than people camo coloring their AR's.

All in what you like. ;)

· Registered
13,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #844 ·
Tried out the new Brick & Spoon today. It was okay, I had the Banana’s Foster French Toast. Gonna have to tell them to triple down on the sauce if I get it again. Kinda like to know where they got the mini bananas from.

Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Cuisine

· Registered
13,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #845 ·
My daughter got the Brick & Spoon Cheeseburger. Gotta say, about tired of everybody serving “battered” fries. At least they don’t use iceberg lettuce.

Food Tableware Ingredient French fries Deep frying

· Banned
201 Posts
That'd be a "Hawaiian Dip Slider." The "French" in "French dip" refers to the bread, not the country of origin. It's from Los Angeles and there are two claims to being "the original." The only reason I know any of that is because according to friends from the general area, it is the LA version of the Pat's v Geno's Philly cheesesteak rivalry. I've never had whichever one might be the original because I spend as little time in LA as can be possibly managed, which thankfully so far has been very little. The Philly area has its dangerous areas but lots to enjoy for a reasonably careful person. In LA, OTOH, you can be safely annoyed or disgusted 24/7 in many areas and get killed 24/7 in the rest.

841 - 860 of 887 Posts