Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Draco pistol

3K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  nhstk02 
#1 ·
#6 ·
REALLY.... Please don't waste your refund on that AK pistol. It might be good for a few $hits & Giggles for a few hours................ then you might be thinking............ Why in the heck did I buy this...?

Tax refunds (for those lucky enough to get one...) are better spent on other things........................

#7 ·
SubGunFan said:
REALLY.... Please don't waste your refund on that AK pistol. It might be good for a few $hits & Giggles for a few hours................ then you might be thinking............ Why in the heck did I buy this...?

Tax refunds (for those lucky enough to get one...) are better spent on other things........................ .
... Like AMMO!!!

OK - almost left without a recommendation -- Get TWO!! ... and some ammo!! :lol:
Seriously, it probably would be fun to own for awhile. I think it would get old pretty quickly ... not much practical use ... IMHO.

#10 ·
If you don't have one then of course you need one. Isn't it every gun guys goal to have one of everything? Classic Arms has them for $329.95 + shipping. It may work out to the same price since Bud's has free shipping. http://www.classicarms.us/

#11 ·
SubGunFan said:
nhstk02 said:
Yeah that's what I was thinking, but I bet you could re-sale it pretty quickly.
At a possible BIG LOSS.......................

+1

#13 ·
While it is fun to think of shooting it like Neo in the Matrix as you have pulled it out from your black leather trenchcoat. The novely will wear off as soon as you shoot it and TRY to hit a target. It cannot be shot or manipulated with one hand so you might as well get a rifle.

I purchased a pistol grip for my 870 and found I couldn't hit shiite and quickly re-installed the buttstock.

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Dion

#15 ·
Dion B said:
I purchased a pistol grip for my 870 and found I couldn't hit shiite and quickly re-installed the buttstock. Dion
I did exactly the same thing ---

#16 ·
captain-03 said:
Dion B said:
I purchased a pistol grip for my 870 and found I couldn't hit shiite and quickly re-installed the buttstock. Dion
I did exactly the same thing ---
+1 on that. I put a pistol grip on my 870 and then quickly added a stock. Thank goodness the pistol grip I bought was made to add an AR collapsible stock.

#18 ·
I have a KelTec 223 pistol. I take it to the range and people go what you gonna do with that? SHOOT IT! yeah it has the same purpose as most my other guns......FUN and ENJOYMENT! I have other guns for hunting, target, ect. but man its a rush and plenty of flame! OH YEAH BABY! but hey most of us only really need about 4 guns at max 1 deer rifle, 1 shot gun, a big caliber pistol, and a small one to carry. the rest are just personal enjoyment anyway.
So at the range when they say I can put A hole in the paper @ 100yrds every 2 minutes Just say yeah well I can.... :gatlin:
but hey I am in my twenties maybe the old guys like it slow :10:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.