Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
The list of estate Guns I'd mentioned a bit ago now has prices. I posted a few of the ones he'd brought to me for pictures last night. You'll see from the list, there are quite a few. To maybe speed things along, he wants to take them to the gun show in Jackson this weekend. We will have 4 tables set up at one of the corners. I'll try to have a sign made that says something like estate sale and maybe my msgo name on it. I'm open to suggestions as to that. Just so y'all have first shot, I'm going to post the list here with prices. I only have pics of the ones circled. Hopefully, it gives y'all a head start on that crowed. Much prefer to keep them in the MSGO "family!" Always appreciate your advice and meeting you through the years. Hope to see you this weekend!

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Any chance you'll be able to post more pics? I'd like to see those German Mausers.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really appreciate all the interest in the sale. In hopes to make them available before the gun show this weekend, the owner is agreeable to being available at his law office in Ridgeland on Friday between 12-3. I know a lot of you are out of town and that won't work for you. I apologize in advance. But, with the ice storm last week affecting mine and his work, he's told me he can't make pictures of individual guns asked about. We were going to post these last week but you know what happened with that! I do travel all over the state, so I can probably meet a lot of you (eventually). Let me know by text (601-259-7125) what guns you'd want him to bring friday. He's in his 70s, so I am trying to not move all of them twice. It's not a perfect solution, but it's what I was told. Hopefully we can see you that time Friday or Saturday and Sunday.

The address for the office is 1220 hwy 51, Madison. Across the street from the cemetery/near hamils restaurant.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I’d be interested to know if the M95 listed on line 21 is a Stutzen, Carbine, Gewehr, or M95/30 conversion.

·
Premium Member
1,506 Posts
PM sent.

·
Super Moderator
8,064 Posts
I've been looking for an affordable .25 ACP for several months, since I was given a ton of reloading supplies for that caliber - dies, brass, projectiles, etc.
All I can find around the coast are Berettas, Colts, Brownings, etc. Nice pistols, sure . . . but way outside of my price range for a .25 caliber. It seems that ever since the polymer .380's came out (Ruger LCP, Keltec P3AT, etc), the inexpensive little .25's have all but vanished.

I would love to get the FIE Import .25 ACP (item #17 on the HANDGUNS page), if you or he would be willing to ship to my 03 FFL, or if you ever make it to the coast in your travels, or if someone who's already going to Jackson could provide mule services. I could pay immediately (plus shipping) via Paypal or a check / money order in the mail. I never get to Jackson. Haven't been there in over 10 years.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok... a swerve in the program. He's now told me that he can't get all of it together before the show. So, I am going to take pictures of all of it and write down all the relevant information that he knows. It'll take be a few days, but maybe I can publish a date where I can make them available to view/purchase

1 - 12 of 12 Posts