Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Deplorable Curmudgeon
16,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exclusive — Sen. Jim Inhofe Introduces Bill to Build Wall ‘Paid for by Mexico’
Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK) told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview on Wednesday about his new legislation, the Wall Bill, which President Donald Trump tacitly endorsed. The bill would fully fund a wall on America’s southern border by cutting off illegal immigrants’ access to American welfare and tax credits.
Inhofe told Breitbart News the bill would fully fund the border wall by cutting off illegal aliens’ access to welfare benefits and tax credits. He said the bill would fulfill President Trump’s promises to both fund and build his southern border wall and have Mexico, or Mexican illegal immigrants, pay for it.. click link for more

call your senator and ask him to get behind this

Exclusive -- Jim Inhofe Introduces Bill to Build Wall 'Paid for by Mexico'

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,506 Posts
Smoke and mirrors.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,506 Posts
'prolly so
but if the smoke gets the wall built, I will look in the mirror and grin
Yeah wouldn't hold my breath on the wall ever getting built.

Reactions: 7557

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,506 Posts
Reactions: bubbat

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
GOP House, GOP Senate and GOP White House for 2 years … and they WON'T get it funded and built, IMO.

Once Jan 3, 2019 rolls around, Speaker Pelosi and "her" House will never fund it.

You can thank anti-Trump Senate "Majority Leader" Mitch McConnell.

But he'll continue to have -- and allow -- "discussions" about it … (snicker!):warning:

Probably VERY related:
Pregnant Migrant Woman Gives Birth on U.S. Soil 24 Hours After Climbing Border Wall

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Maybe it is all smoke and mirrors, but access to welfare and health care on taxpayer's back needs to end. Not only for illegals but for the other free loaders who are taking advantage of the corrupt system of stealing from working class and rewarding the porch democrats. If you are able to work and choose not, your azz needs to starve to death. I aint yo momma.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,506 Posts
I dont know, lets see how the government shut down works out
Same as it always does. Like it’s right out of a play book.

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
To my knowledge, not a single federal employee has missed a dime in salary during a shutdown. The only ones who suffer are the taxpayers who need the services. I've been receiving "my" money back in the form of social security during shutdowns. Military still functions. Welfare rolls on. As Jarhead said, smoke and mirrors. Shutdown means zip .

·
Registered
347 Posts
If you don't work you don't eat. We need to cut off 'welfare' to the rest of the world.
If we did for 3or4 years we could rebuild most of the U. S. Infrastructure and put these deadbeat s-o-bs to work and get them off of welfare.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts