Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my greatest accomplishments is having children (now young adults) that are on their way to becoming successful contributors to society that support the second amendment. Here's a video my son made when I took them shooting this past weekend.

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,480 Posts
:101010::101010::101010:

Thankfully, I can make a similar statement. We just didn't have as many available resources for training when my kids were growing up. They're in early forties and late thirties now. But both are shooters and I cherish the rare occasions I get to go shooting with them.

Reactions: rigrat

·
Registered
849 Posts
I get to see my folks 3 or 4 times a year and eventually my Dad will bring that up in the conversation...then it ends with "I've led a good life and am so proud of all you kids"...then he gets choked up and leaves the room. He is 85 now.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,081 Posts
Great video.. Good to see everyone enjoying the shooting session. I assume you used a drone , and it looked great from the elevated forward position.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So we're a bunch of proud old men... Lol! Speaking of dad's though, my father came to visit around Mardi Gras and he had never shot an AR before. This is him finally understanding my staunch support of the second amendment.

Attachments

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,480 Posts
Other than a Garand and a .22 rifle, I don't think my dad ever shot a semi-auto rifle or pistol. I did finally get him to shooting a .308 bolt gun a little and go deer hunting with me. Alas, he passed away before I ever bought my first AR.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
That is a great family experience !!!!! thanks for sharing...

A question - at the 22:30 mark of the film - is that just a camera angle or is the shooter on the right walking out somewhat in front of the hooter on the left????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts