Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
12,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who on here has there FFL? I am buying a piece online and need one in the Jackson area to do the transfer for me.

Might not be a bad idea for a list of FFL's on here for other members to use and help them out.

Also, what does your gunshop charge you to transfer around town.

I know Great Southern in Pearl charges $25

·
Registered
651 Posts
I have used Cook's. Used to be $20 but they are probably at least $25 by now. Last one I used was about 2 weeks ago and it was abc pawn in Long Beach and they were $25. Dad's is $30.

·
Registered
225 Posts
We charge $25 also, seem to be the going rate...We are located in Jackson across from the metrocenter mall on hwy 80. Let me know if we can be of any help.

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
muddawg95yj said:
Gunbroker has a listing. Just put in your zip code. I am in Brandon. I charge $20, $15 with a ccw.
BEST price around the Jackson Metro Area to my knowledge!!

Reactions: LearCo

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
muddawg95yj said:
Gunbroker has a listing. Just put in your zip code. I am in Brandon. I charge $20, $15 with a ccw.
Dont mean to jack the thread, but that is cool that you cut us "carriers" a little slack. I will remember this in the future. I get up your way a fair amount. Again Thanx.

·
Registered
12,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SJ said:
I misread and thought it was Jackson county. Sorry for posting the FFL's out of your area.
SJ its not a bad idea to list people in every area on here cause I have never ordered a firearm online and about to take the plunge and it would be nice to get someone on here to help you out and find out what people charge and look Muddawg gives a discount for CCW :bigtu: which is nice

·
Registered
591 Posts
Philadelphia Gun and Pawn is $35. Lil pawn shop in edinberg is $25 and Brett's Gun and Pawn is $20 he is off of Hwy 16 east in Philly....I do believe Philly Gun and Pawn is the only class 3 and hell even they might not be....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Not in your area but I use Earl Taylor at Outback Trading Post. He charges $15 as long as it is shipped via ups or fedex. $20 for usps because he has to go downtown to pick it up. Great guy.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
In Amory, I use Outdoors Advantage. I think he charges $15 or $20. He has shipped for me but never received one. I did buy my xD(M)9 from him and noone could match his price!

1 - 20 of 162 Posts