Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after months of debating I finally went on and got me a SA Loaded 1911-A1!! WhooHoo I have to say I friggin love this pistol. Still want me a RIA but that can be had easy.

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Looks like you got a lil' bit o' crabgrass there in that last shot.... :blink:

Kidding aside, a great looking addition you have there, should give you years of service. BTW, are those night sights I see?

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have one of those, only without the night sights or ambi safety. I also removed the Novak rear and replaced it with a low profile adjustable. It's a good, reliable, durable, very accurate pistol.

Who cares about RIA? Look what you have in your hand.

:gun2:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why yes they are. Factory installed trigicons. Been wanting some on my xd and now I must have them for sure...xcellent sight piicture....I want a ria for a truck gun.....my first 11 and I am hooked.....

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Fine piece. I'm jealous.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have Tru Glo Tritium Fiber Optics on one of my XDs. Makes a great "going out in the yard at all times of the day and night" gun, especially when you add a tactical light.

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Nice!! Got to love them 1911s!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you, Thank you all!!! Free Starter who put those on for you...Been thinking of sending mine to SA to have the carry package mainly so they can fit the sights without boogering up the slide....

·
Premium Member
14,679 Posts
Yeap, very nice 1911 with all the bells & whistles. I would take an oily rag to it to give that dull/dry park a satin looking finish.

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
I guess I need some new sights for my springer????? :thinking:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Unfortunately no on the break in....lol I had some Mexican for lunch and my stomach was not allowing further actions the rest of the afternoon...........Goat meat mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

·
Registered
9,221 Posts
i just got a loaded too... havent shot it yet, but i LOVE it!!

mine has VZ (or is it VT?) alien grips on it... much nicer than the stockers!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts